This is my favorite recipe of Peach Week! If you are just joining in, this week I decided to share a bunch of peach themed recipes because I picked all the peaches off our backyard peach tree.
Today, we have Individual Peach Crumbles!
Am I the only one who isn’t a food sharer? I mean, I’ll try a bite of Chris’ food at restaurants if he ordered something that looks good, but for all intents and purposes, we each order our own dish and eat it. I’m just not a food sharer.
So, for me, the only thing better than a big peach crumble is a personal one that I don’t have to share!
There isn’t a whole lot of sugar added to these, so it really lets the flavor of the peaches shine through. You break through crisp oat topping to the sweet juicy peaches and you get the best of both worlds. Make sure you serve these warm with whipped cream or ice cream to really take the over the top!
Individual Peach Crumbles
Makes 4 servings
- 4 cups peaches, peeled and chopped in to 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peaches, 1 tbsp sugar and 1 1/2 tbsp flour. Stir gently as to not break up the peaches.
- Divide peach mixture between 4 oven safe ramekins.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well mixed and moistened.
- Divide oat mixture between each of the 4 ramekins. Loosely crumble the mixture on top of the peaches.
- Place the ramekins on a baking sheet, and bake for 25-30 minutes, until peaches are hot and bubbly and oat topping is golden.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.