We are continuing on our peach themed recipes on what I have dubbed “Peach Week!” In case you missed it, I picked all the peaches off our backyard peach tree, so with a surplus of them in hand, I made a bunch of peachy recipes to share with you this week!
On the menu for today:
These muffins are fluffy and sweet. They are studded with little pieces of peach throughout each one, and they make the perfect quick breakfast or addition to any bread basket.
This recipe makes a lot of muffins, but they freeze really well. Make a whole batch and freeze them to have on hand to grab and go for a quick breakfast. You can even pair them with your peach smoothie!
inspired by this recipe
Makes 24 muffins
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups peeled, chopped peaches
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 2 muffin tins with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix oil, eggs, sugar, and milk until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just moistened and combined.
- Fold in the peaches until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Divide batter between 24 muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until muffins are slightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.